PALAXO together with MiSign can deliver end-to-end paperless solutions that will meet the needs of local regulatory authorities. We aim to offer both local on-premise deployments and locally hosted managed service offering.
Our main goal is to provide complete set of digital transformation services:
- Easy scanning and digitization for any paper documents, regardless the location with central archiving and retrieval capabilities
- Secure online archive and sharing for any digital records
- Enabling easy web form filling, document collection and online agreements to automate the “last mile“ interactions
- Provide fully compliant eSigning capabilities
- Simplify the way that the documents are created, approved and managed by leveraging both PDF templating capabilities and MS Office 365 online integration
CEO Michael J Ryan said:
We are excited about this opportunity, and it fits perfectly with our regional ASEAN strategy of delivering a “neutral” and “business agnostic” eSign enabled paperless solution as a SAAS offering. We will be able to deliver a bridge for all SME to take commercial advantage and ride on the global “digital transition” wave, with “digital ink” at an affordable price, and without having to change what they have, or for that matter purchase new technology. In addition the product will fit all ASEAN country electronic signature acts, as well as local industry specific acts out of the box, as well as European, Mainland Chinese, and American.
CEO Josef Neumann said:
This business partnership is great news for our clients in ASEAN region as we are bringing innovative and highly scalable paperless platform together with MiSign eSigning local experience and regulatory compliance. Together we are ready to offer complete set of digital enabling transformation capabilities that are secure, easy to adopt and flexible enough to meet the needs of many business environments.