Senior Java backend developer
Full-time - Hybrid - Plzeň, Czech Republic
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Backend team and oversee the entire eSigning platform development project. In this role, you will help further improve our solution and expand it based on new industry standards or client requirements.
If you are an experienced Java developer looking for a new challenge, have a high level of independent problem solving skills, interest in learning new things and a drive to lead a project on your own, we want you!
Our dev team is located in Plzeň, Czech Republic, and the ideal candidate for this position is based in the area or willing to travel there at least once a month.
In this role, you will...
- Develop our in-house document signing solution with Rest API
- Analyze PDF structure, signatures, PDF Forms and other components
- Learn about PDF and eIDAS standards and apply this knowledge in practice
- Write tests and code documentation (only for own code)
- Platform: Java
- 3+ years of experience with Java development
- Version control (Git)
- Good knowledge of Technical English
- Knowledge of document signing certificates
- PDF manipulation library - PDFBox, iText, PDFelement
What do we offer
- Stable job and career advancement in a dynamic, international Scaleup
- The opportunity to help develop an amazing platform
- Flexible hours and home office
- 25 days PTO and 3 sick days
- Benefits such as vacation bonus, contribution for transport expenses, food, etc.
- Any and all equipment you need to do your job comfortably
- Personal approach and laid-back atmosphere. No corporate BS :)
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
Interested in this opportunity?
We are looking forward to hear from you! Send us your CV and a few words about yourself at email@example.com and let’s start something great.
Ready for the next chapter in your career?
Take a look at our current open roles and sign up for a job that makes a difference.Show all positions